Disclaimer: Brighthouse Financial does not verify third party information posted on social media sites and public opinions, statements, or comments on those sites are not endorsed opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of Brighthouse Financial, its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
- The materials we post on our social media pages are not advice. The materials are not a substitute for obtaining legal, tax, or other professional advice from your legal, tax, or other professional advisors. By making the content on our pages on the social media site available to you, neither Brighthouse Financial nor its affiliates are engaged in rendering any such legal, tax, or other professional advice.
- For your security, don’t post any personal information, like your policy number, claim number, phone number, personal e-mail address, or any unique identifying information on a social media site.
- Do not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any federal or state laws. Any postings of this nature may be removed.
- Be respectful of others. The purpose of our pages is to share useful information and ideas, inspire informative discussions, and educate. Brighthouse Financial is looking for you to provide positive contributions to our online discussions and forums. Your opinion is welcome, but please keep it on topic and informative. Any spam, promotional, or off-topic content may be removed.
- Do not post materials on our social media pages that are confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, harassing, illegal, or otherwise objectionable. We do not allow and will remove posts that infringe upon another’s rights or violate any laws.
- All content on our social media pages posted by Brighthouse Financial or its affiliates, is the exclusive property of and owned by Brighthouse Financial or its affiliates, or their licensors or content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download, and print the material contained on our pages for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of content on the site is expressly prohibited.
- Our social media pages may contain links to other websites by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked websites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked web sites.
- Brighthouse Financial reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using Brighthouse Financial’s pages on any social media sites for any reason whatsoever.
- Ultimately, you are responsible for the content you have posted, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. Neither Brighthouse Financial, nor its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates are liable for any direct, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from your use of this site.
- Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighthouse Financial and design are service marks of Brighthouse Financial, Inc. or its affiliates.