Brighthouse SmartCare1 is a hybrid life insurance and long-term care policy that provides protection two ways. It provides your loved ones a death benefit and offers you long-term care (LTC) coverage if you need it.
See How Brighthouse SmartCare Works
Watch how Sarah and John Anderson use Brighthouse SmartCare to prepare for retirement and plan for possible future long-term care events.
Preparation for an LTC Need2
Protection From Unexpected Events
Participation in Market Growth
Learn how hybrid life insurance protects your retirement
Take the Next Step
Talk to your financial professional about whether Brighthouse Smartcare is right for you, or to learn more about purchasing this product.
Here are some questions to help you start the conversation:
- If I already have life insurance, would a hybrid policy make sense for me?
- How would buying long-term care coverage affect assets such as my home, business, or gifts I want to make to my grandchildren or other loved ones?
- Given my age and health history, how likely am I to qualify for either a traditional long-term care policy or hybrid life insurance policy?
- How can I ensure I’m choosing the right insurance company, and how do I know that this company is going to be around in the future?
- Do I have the financial assets to pay for long-term care costs on my own, without insurance?
Are you considering talking to your financial professional about hybrid life insurance policies with LTC coverage? View your tips and questions to consider to help you prepare for the conversation.
Brighthouse Financial® is on a mission to help people achieve financial security.
Trusted by over 2 million customers with over 2 million annuity contracts and life insurance policies in force, Brighthouse Financial® is proud to be a FORTUNE® 500 company and one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S.4See Our Story