Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to frequently asked questions.
- Who can my clients call for more information?
- What is Brighthouse Financial?
- Is Brighthouse Financial officially an independent company?
- When did Brighthouse Financial begin trading as an independent company?
- Does MetLife still own part of Brighthouse Financial?
- Does MetLife have any management control over Brighthouse Financial?
- What is Brighthouse Financial’s business strategy?
- When will Brighthouse Financial begin reporting its results as a separate company?
- Is Brighthouse Financial financially stable?
- What are the current financial strength ratings of the insurance subsidiaries of Brighthouse Financial?
- Are branded Brighthouse Financial marketing materials available? When will we have marketing materials that we can share with our clients?
- I understand that certain products are staying with MetLife while others transition to Brighthouse Financial. How do I know which company is servicing which product?
- How is my book of business affected after separation?
- Is there any impact to trail compensation currently to my book of business?
- What changed if I need service support on my existing book of business?